UJS Group: 94Years of Progress
- Previous company chairman, Chohichi Hashimoto, founds the company individually in 5, Nakatsuhamadori, Higashiyodogawa-ku, (present-day “Kita-ku”) Osaka. As Hashimoto Seisakusho, the company manufactures metal turnery such as electronic components and automotive parts.
- The company moves to 1-26, Toyosakihigashidori, Higashiyodogawa-ku (present-day“Kita-ku”), Osaka. For a long time, the company continues to engage in the same type of turnery production.
- The company moves to 4-15, Tagawadori, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka as present location, is renamed Hashimoto Neji Seisakusho, and continues its production of metal turnery.
- The company incorporates as Hashimoto Metal Industry Co., Ltd. and Chohichi Hashimoto assumes the role of President.
- Chohichi Hashimoto becomes Chairman, and Kiminari Hashimoto takes over as President. The company's capital stock increases to 10 million Japanese Yen.
- A new main factory is established in Akashi, Hyogo. Our manufacturing plant and merchandise store are operational.
- The Kakogawa factory is newly established, operating as an assembly plant.
- The Harima factory is newly established.
- Our development and planning laboratory is established at the Akashi main factory.
The Tokyo sales office opens its doors.
- The Inami branch factory is relocated, operating as a resin mold factory.
ISO9002 and ISO9001 certified.
- The Tokyo sales office raises its status to Tokyo branch.
The Kakogawa factory relocates to expand its business.
- YJS Co., Ltd. is established as a separate entity.
The company operates with the Kakogawa head office and the Tokyo branch as its bases.
- The Himeji factory of YJS Co., Ltd. is newly established as an industrial technology development facility. ISO14001certified.
Production begins at the Kunshan factory in China.
- The Tokyo branch relocates North Kanto is renamed North Kanto field office.
- Our electric development department is formed.
Taking up residence in Shanghai.
The North Kanto field office raises its status to North Kanto Branch.
- Capital tie-up with Teratani Co., Ltd..
- The Y･J･S. Sakuraso. Co., Ltd. is established in Shanghai, China.
- The North Kanto branch relocates and is renamed Kanto branch.
- March 2014
- YJS Trading Co., Ltd. is established in Bangkok, Thailand.